There are four different application forms for the four mobility tracks. Applicants may apply for one of the following mobility tracks through the online application form:
- CEU-IBEI track – Global Public Policy specialization
- CEU-York track – European Public Policy specialization
- ISS-IBEI track – Political Economy and Development specialization
- ISS-York track – Governance and Development specialization
Applicants need to provide two official letters of recommendation, preferably at least one of them from an academic. The referees will be automatically notified once the application is submitted. They can then submit their recommendation letters via the online application form.
Applicants must submit with the online application form a scanned image of:
– An official English translation of their transcript (transcript = an official report supplied by a school on the record of an individual student, listing subjects studied and grades received);
– An official English translation of their diploma/degree certificate (or, if they are in the process of completing a first degree, an official letter in English from the university, stating that they are expected to complete their current course of study by August 1, 2022).
Admitted students must, upon acceptance, submit official hard copies of the above documents, as well as
– An official copy of their diploma/degree certificate in the original language with the ink stamp and signature of a notary public or an authorized university official;
– An official copy of their transcript in the original language with the ink stamp and signature of a notary public or an authorized university official.
The curriculum vitae or resume should include a list of publications too, if any.
No more than 500 words highlighting the candidate’s reasons for applying to Mundus MAPP, research interests, any relevant academic and work experience, and future career plans; AND indicating the university in which they wish to start their studies (CEU or ISS) and a preference for a second-year institution (IBEI or YORK). Please note that given the high number of applications longer statements will not be considered.
Applicants who are not entitled for a waiver from the English language requirements must provide an official language test certificate.
Your application must be complete, including references and a language test score report, to be evaluated for admission.
For further information please consult the Frequently asked questions or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the consortium receives a high number of queries to this email address and therefore it may take a few days to receive an answer – please be patient.
Download the Guidelines for the Mundus MAPP Admissions Process for detailed information.