For complete details please click on the links below:
1) Completed on-line application form:
There are four different application forms for the four mobility tracks. Applicants may apply for one track only through one of the following links:
- CEU-IBEI track - Global Public Policy specialization
- CEU-York track - European Public Policy specialization
- ISS-IBEI track - Political Economy and Development specialization
- ISS-York track - Governance and Development specialization
2) Two official letters of recommendation - part of the on-line application form.
3) Electronic version of all higher education academic records - part of the on-line application form.
Applicants must submit with the online application form a scanned image of:
- An official English translation of their transcript (transcript = an official report supplied by a school on the record of an individual student, listing subjects studied and grades received);
- An official English translation of their diploma/degree certificate (or, if they are in the process of completing a first degree, an official letter in English from the university, stating that they are expected to complete their current course of study by August 1, 2016).
Admitted students must, upon acceptance, submit official hard copies of the above documents, as well as
- An official copy of their diploma/degree certificate in the original language with the ink stamp and signature of a notary public or an authorized university official;
- An official copy of their transcript in the original language with the ink stamp and signature of a notary public or an authorized university official.
4) Full curriculum vitae or resume, including a list of publications, if any - part of the on-line application form.
5) Statement of purpose - part of the on-line application form.
No more than 500 words highlighting the candidate's reasons for applying to Mundus MAPP, research interests, any relevant academic and work experience, and future career plans; AND indicating the university in which they wish to start their studies (CEU or ISS) and a preference for a second-year institution (IBEI or YORK). Please note that given the high number of applications longer statements will not be considered.
6) Proof of English proficiency.
Your application must be complete, including references and a language test score report, to be evaluated for admission.
For further information please consult the "Frequently asked questions" or send an email to mundusmapp[at]ceu.hu. Please note that the consortium receives a high number of queries to this email address and therefore it may take some time to receive an answer - please be patient.
Download the Guidelines for the Mundus MAPP Admissions Process for detailed information.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This communication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.