Moving to Budapest, Barcelona, The Hague or York

1) Who will advise me regarding visa matters or provide me with the documents I will need to apply for a visa?

ISS: ISS will contact all accepted students about visa procedures and apply for the visas on the students' behalf. EU citizens will not need a visa to enter the Netherlands.

CEU: The CEU Admissions Office will send supporting documents for the visa. See the Online Orientation pages for more information.

IBEI: IBEI will send supporting documents for the visa.

YORK: Students starting their studies at the University of York are responsible for their own visa arrangements. The University Immigration Advice Service offers advice and help; please consult

2) Duration of the program and academic calendar.

For a detailed schedule and information on the exact duration of the program, please see the academic calendar.

This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This communication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.

Last updated: October 20, 2017 - 16:18